Following a recent UKRO update on food security, agriculture, biotechnology and marine research in Horizon 2020, presentations from a recent Brussels event on this subject have been made available.
The presentations, some of which were delivered by representatives of different European Commission DGs, can be consulted in tandem with the previous UKRO article indicated below.
They cover topics including:
- The role of the Joint Research Centre in supporting global food security into the future
- Horizon 2020 and the Bioeconomy Strategy: policy, initiatives and participants
- Agricultural research and food security in Horizon 2020
- The environmental perspective on food security research
- Plant science contribution to agricultural research and food security