Welcome to the University of Lincoln’s official Research Blog, which is run by the Research and Industrial Partnerships Team. We write about upcoming funding opportunities, the latest research funding news, research focused tips, events and training. Our aim is to help our current and future students and academics stay on top of the latest research opportunities and provide valuable information needed to prepare and submit high quality applications. You can stay up to date by subscribing to our blog or the RSS feed.
We provide expert services to colleagues in research funding and support:
- Identification and targeted dissemination of funding opportunities
- Development of research proposals including redrafting and detailed comments
- Access to experienced external bid writing consultancy services
- Costing and pricing of research proposals
- Advice on eligibility issues and funder requirements
- Guidance on good research practice, ethics and governance
- Managing the University’s Research Excellence Framework submission
- Deposit of peer-reviewed research outputs in the Lincoln Repository
- Coordinating internal approvals and electronic bid submission
- Contractual advice and guidance
- Project set-up and post-award management support in conjunction with Finance
We also offer regular staff development and training events on finding research funding, Je-S submission, research grant development, using the web for research, and EU funding.