The sessions planned for the day are:
1) Introduction to research grant writing, 1 hour, 9.30am – 10.30am.
2) How to engage with the EU amd raise your research profile. 1 hour. 10.45 am – 11.45 am.
3) Impact and Benefit, 2 hour workshop, midday-2pm.
4) Marie Curie fellowships, 1 hour 2.30pm– 3.30pm.
5) Introduction to research grant writing, 1 hour 3.45pm– 4.45pm (a repeat of the first session for those who cannot make the 9.30 am workshop.)
For the full description of each session please see the previous blog post here: Researcher Development Day – Monday 29th October
Please remember that you do not have to attend the whole day, but you can book individual sessions.
To book a place on any of these sessions please contact Lauren Steane.