AMS has been designed specifically for Lincoln with ease of use the first principal of development. It makes the process of developing, submitting and managing a successful project effective and efficient.
A few examples of this are:-
• Staff costings are automatically calculated for you based on the parameters you enter into the system.
• You can now see where your project is in the approval cycle.
• There is an area to upload your documents associated with the project, so all your information is readily available in one place.
• On successful bids, you can monitor your actual spend against your budget. This is real time information extracted from the Agresso system.
• You can set yourself milestones which will automatically alert you with reminders about when they are due, stopping missed deadlines within the project.
• Project leads will have the ability to customise their own searches for their management information.
The new system does not reduce the support Research & Enterprise Development will provide to project development, but it allows you to tailor this support to your needs.
To book a place on one of the monthly training sessions, please email email@example.com
15th November 2012 at 2:30pm, Enterprise building
13th December 2012 at 2:30pm, Enterprise building
15th January 2012 at 2:30pm, Enterprise building