I picked up from an all-staff email alert this morning that the School of Health and Social Care is running a Community and Health Research Cafe once every month for all interested researchers and postgraduates in this field. Here’s a brief description of the event from their blog:
The research café is an informal environment where new researchers can present their research (at whatever stage it is at), to a peer group of researchers, and where a discussion in a relaxed, friendly environment can help to shape both the presenter and those in the audience views about all things ‘research’. The first Health Research Café was held on 10th November.
Here are the dates and locations of the next meetings:
- Wednesday 19th January, Bridge House, 1-2pm
- Wednesday 23rd February, Seminar Room MB1007, 1-2pm
- Wednesday 23rd March, Bridge House, 1-2pm
- Wednesday 11th May, Seminar Room MB1007, 1-2pm
- Wednesday 22nd June, Bridge House, 1-2pm
Please contact Natalie Pickles (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 837736) if you are a member of University staff or a student and you would like to attend one of these events.