A Brokerage event in the field of Energy Technologies
- Are you interested in submitting a proposal for “Energy” in Horizon 2020?
- Start building your consortium of excellent partners from industry and academia now! Do not miss the following opportunity – free of charge.
H2020 Energy – First Calls
5th December 2013 – Infoday
6th December 2013 – Brokerage Event
This Brokerage Event will be organised on the 6th of December 2013 in conjunction with the H2020 Energy Infoday 2013 of the European Commission!
The event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond and will foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy calls on the 3 Focus areas:
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- COMPETITIVE LOW CARBON ENERGY
- SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
Further more other energy related topics are also highly welcome!
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies and call the attention of cooperation partners!
- Meet prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day – reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
The event is free of charge, registration mandatory.
Dates for your diary:
20 November: Insert your collaboration profile
20 November – 1 December: Online selection of face-to-face meetings
6 December: Bilateral Face-to-face meetings (9:00-13:30)
Rue Royale 250,