Research and Enterprise are now dropping into Colleges for surgery sessions every Wednesday. At the moment we are running these as appointment only surgeries, however if you see us over in Colleges in between appointments please come over and talk to us!
Surgery times for Colleges are:
College of Science: 9.00 – 11.00 am
College of Arts: 11.15 – 1.15 pm
College of Social Sciences: 3.00 – 5.00 pm
Each week a different member of the team will be visiting your College, so please let us know if you would like to book an appointment to talk about any of the following:
- Help with drafting your research bid
- Advice on where to get funding for your research
- Advice on Intellectual Property/Non Disclosure Agreements
- Advice on a research, CPD or consultancy contract
- Information on the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Advice on Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
If you would like to book an appointment please contact Lauren Steane.
Remember, these sessions are only one way you can talk to us. You can contact us at any time, either for phone or email, and book an appointment to see us at a time convenient to you – not just on Wednesdays!