EURAXESS Portal for International Research Jobs

If you’re an international researcher looking for work or funding in the UK, or if you’re a UK researcher interested in advancing your career by seeking funding or working abroad, you should take a look at the British Council’s EURAXESS Portal:

EURAXESS – British Council

EURAXESS provides information and advice for researchers coming to the UK for the first time, as well as job listings and links to funding opportunities.