Welcome to the Research & Income Generation Teams official blog at the University of Lincoln, Research & Enterprise Department. We write about upcoming funding opportunities for academic staff, the latest research news, and research focused events and training.
About Research Support at the University of Lincoln
We provide expert services to colleagues in research funding and support:
- Identification and targeted dissemination of funding opportunities
- Development of research proposals including redrafting and detailed comments
- Access to experienced external bid writing consultancy services
- Costing and pricing of research proposals
- Advice on eligibility issues and funder requirements
- Guidance on good research practice, ethics and governance
- Managing the University’s Research Excellence Framework submission
- Deposit of peer-reviewed research outputs in the Lincoln Repository
- Coordinating internal approvals and electronic bid submission
- Contractual advice and guidance
- Project set-up and post-award management support in conjunction with Finance
We also offer regular staff development and training events on finding research funding, Je-S submission, research grant development, using the web for research, and EU funding.
Keep up to date with research news and opportunities: RSS feed