Welcome to the official blog of the Research Support Team at the University of Lincoln Research & Enterprise Development office. We write about the latest news on research, training and funding opportunities for academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students.
Click on the title above to get to the home page where you’ll find all the latest posts. On the right hand side of every page is the sidebar, which has various options to help you find what you’re looking for: you can search the archive by month, click on a tag, or sort posts by category. If you still can’t find what you need, try the free-text search box at the top of the page. The sidebar also has links to other sites which may be of interest, both internal and external.
To keep up to date, you can subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog by email or a feed reader, such as Google Reader.
We’d really like to know what you think about this blog, so please leave a comment after any of the posts by clicking on “comments”. We’re always looking for ways to improve the information we provide to researchers, so we welcome suggestions and relevant posts or articles. Simply contact us via email and let us know your ideas!
About Research Support at the University of Lincoln
We provide expert services to colleagues in research funding and support:
- Identification and targeted dissemination of funding opportunities
- Development of research proposals including redrafting and detailed comments
- Access to experienced external bid writing consultancy services
- Costing and pricing of research proposals
- Advice on eligibility issues and funder requirements
- Guidance on good research practice, ethics and governance
- Managing the University’s Research Excellence Framework submission
- Deposit of peer-reviewed research outputs in the Lincoln Repository
- Coordinating internal approvals and electronic bid submission
- Contractual advice and guidance
- Project set-up and post-award management support in conjunction with Finance
We also offer regular staff development and training events on finding research funding, Je-S submission, research grant development, using the web for research, and EU funding.