Are you an academic or researcher in the cultural or creative sectors? Are you interested in cooperating with others in Europe? The European Commission supports your sector through the Creative Europe Programme.
Within the Culture sub-programme Creative Europe funds transnational collaboration through:
- Cooperation Projects for co-productions, international touring and exhibitions, the sharing of artworks across borders, and international exchanges and residencies;
- European Networks which bring together national cultural organisations who want to work together on issues of shared interest; and
- European Platforms which support groups of cultural organisations collaborating across borders.
Most of the projects receiving support will have a cross-border dimension.
The current Culture Programme deadline for Cooperation Projects, Networks and Platforms on 5th October 2016 has been postponed. Calls are normally published at least three months ahead of the deadline. Watch this space for more information on the new deadlines.
Once published documentation about the 2017 Calls should be available here: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/creative-europe/news/creative-europe-culture-new-time-table-for-calls-for-proposals-under-2017-budget-will-be-published_en
Internal University of Lincoln Creative Europe Events
There will be a Creative Europe Cooperation Projects Information Session on Tuesday, 20th September 2016 between 12 and 1.30pm in Meeting Room 1, Research and Enterprise Building given by Sheila Mathison, the University of Lincoln Research Development Manager for Europe.
To reserve a place at the information session on the 20th September please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Creative Europe Info Session’ in the subject line.
If you are interested in Creative Europe 2017 Calls you may wish to attend one of the Creative Europe Desk UK’s FREE seminars and workshops. See here for more information: http://www.creativeeuropeuk.eu/events
Of particular interest could be:
- Application Workshops for Creative Europe Cooperation Projects – for a practical guide to the application process, and the technical and content requirements of proposals:
- 30 August 2016, London, 1.45pm to 5.15pm
- 7 September 2016, Manchester, 10am to 1.30pm
- 14 September 2016, Edinburgh, 11am to 3pm
Cooperation Projects Development Workshop: 5 September 2016 1.00pm to 4.45pm in London – for those who are preparing a Cooperation Projects Application for submission to the 2017 Calls to work on developing project ideas and partnerships that meet Creative Europe’s aims and priorities.