Are you working in the area of manufacturing for the future? Would you like to share your exciting research with others working in your field? The call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations at the 3rd Manufacturing of the Future Conference is now open!
Submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations from all areas of manufacturing research are welcome with focus in the following four sub-theme areas:
- Innovative production processes
- Manufacturing informatics
- Frontier Manufacturing
- Sustainable industrial systems
Abstracts in the following areas are particularly welcome:
- Energy usage and manufacturing
- Industrial biotechnologies, interfacing with BBSRC research
- Manufacturing of advanced and functional materials
- Unconventional approaches to manufacturing
- Advanced functional materials for manufacturing
- Autonomous informatics
Participants are invited to submit abstracts online for oral and poster presentations before 31 May 2014.