The presentations, some of which were delivered by representatives of different European Commission DGs, can be consulted in tandem with the previous UKRO article indicated below.
They cover topics including:
- The role of the Joint Research Centre in supporting global food security into the future
- Horizon 2020 and the Bioeconomy Strategy: policy, initiatives and participants
- Agricultural research and food security in Horizon 2020
- The environmental perspective on food security research
- Plant science contribution to agricultural research and food security