We are inviting as many staff as possible from across the University to come to the University of Lincoln’s second Research Roadshow – a dedicated mini-conference on research activity.
We need your input to help shape the research landscape of the University and to develop a more vibrant research community.
It will take place on 2 May in the Business and Law Building from 2pm-4pm.
The event will feature keynote talks by:
• Professor Andrew Atherton – Introduction
• Professor Paul Stewart – Applying for Stuff.
• Professor Nigel Allinson – Past and current experiences and expectations of research funding.
• Dr Andrew Defty and Professor Hugh Bochel – If at first you don’t succeed…
• Dr Martin Pickard – Top 5 tips for success
A networking session will take place at the end with buffet provided.
This is the second in a series of activities which will develop the theme, with future events being held on 19 September.
To book your place, please email email@example.com. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Paul Stewart Pro Vice Chancellor Research