The Research Roadshow is a dedicated university-wide mini conference on research activity, and a great way to hear about the latest developments for research at Lincoln, hints and tips for successful research funding proposals and an opportunity to network with staff from across the university.
The event will feature briefings on the University’s Research Strategy along with keynote talks by:
- Professor Andrew Atherton – The Future of Research atLincoln
- Professor Paul Stewart – Simple Secrets to Research Funding and More!
- Lisa Mooney-Smith – Mentorship and Planning in the Development of a Healthy Research Culture.
Three workshops will then take place on the following areas:
- Professor Nigel Allinson – One Sold, One Lost, One Dying and Two Running – Tales from a Serial Academic Entrepreneur
- Melanie Bullock – Impact and the REF
- Research and Enterprise Development and Dr Martin Pickard – How to write a successful Research Funding Proposal.
A networking session with drinks and a buffet will finish the first in a series of activities to enable staff to help shape the future research landscape of the university. This is your chance to get involved and to build on our strengths to create a sustainable and vibrant research culture for years to come so we would love to see you there!
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited to please book now to avoid disappointment.